|April 01, 2013 - August 29, 2013|
|Salary Range:||To be disclosed at interview|
|Benefits:||Full benefit package at the end of 90 days|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Valley River Village|
|Description:||Perform a variety of basic customer service transactions while providing prompt, courteous and friendly customer service.|
Ideal applicants will have previous experience cross selling in a banking environment or other related field.
|Duties:||- Assist clients with basic banking needs|
- Balance cash drawer daily
- Provide excellent customer service
- Cross sell bank products and services
- Other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||- Ability to operate and use all office equipment|
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, a team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong mathematical and organizational skills
- Previous cash handling and customer service experience preferred
- A high school diploma or completed GED
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 25 lbs.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.